Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
Our ongoing commitment to our guests and employees
- We’re closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipedowns of all hard surfaces, including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- We have disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant. Masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken before entering the restaurant. Anyone with a temperature over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to work their shift.
- We will be providing additional resources to guests and employees, including hand sanitizers, extra soap, and paper towels in the restrooms.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Contact Us
The preparation of each dish, from beginning to end, begins with fresh ingredients. Whether the craving calls for bold or spicy, Chinese or Thai, our menu has plenty to offer and countless ways to satisfy. Sip on a variety of refreshing signature cocktails, made with fresh squeezed juices, house made mixers and our signature fresh made ginger ales. Or, enjoy craft beers and wines from around the world.Feeding a Crowd? Learn About Group Share
Enjoy our rotating daily specials, available during lunch and dinner. Featuring seasonal sangrias, delicious appetizers and a variety of new main dishes to try.
With much staff training and care, we are happy to accommodate our guests with dietary restrictions and additional allergies, so just alert your server.