Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
- Dine-in and patio services will be limited and maintain social distancing.
- Will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
- In accordance with Illinois mandate, we request that you wear your mask at all times while interacting with our serving team.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.Contact Us
The preparation of each dish, from beginning to end, begins with fresh ingredients. Whether the craving calls for bold or spicy, Chinese or Thai, our menu has plenty to offer and countless ways to satisfy. Sip on a variety of refreshing signature cocktails, made with fresh squeezed juices, house made mixers and our signature fresh made ginger ales. Or, enjoy craft beers and wines from around the world.Feeding a Crowd? Learn About Group Share
With much staff training and care, we are happy to accommodate our guests with dietary restrictions and additional allergies, so just alert your server.